Wednesday, June 9, 2010

LadyTudorRose will be out of town!

I am leaving Friday for Washington D.C. and will be spending until late Monday night in the D.C./NoVa/MD area. If anyone has some cool places to recommend, I'm all ears.

This means there will probably not be any posts on Jezebel in the Saturday Night Social an Sunday Night Wrap up threads like I usually do. If I have both time and internet access, I may post one or two pictures and possibly part six of my series on Wallis Windsor which I have been working on. Maybe even part two on Mathilde. But that's a big maybe. As it is I am working on a paper, and generally being boring until then.

I am styling a photoshoot for Virginia Fashion Week on June 19th in Richmond in this wonderful abandoned warehouse space. It's great; true industrial ruins the like of which you can't find in many places. But Richmond is wonderful for stuff like that. I am looking for edgy looking models and some vintage, goth, and steam-punk fashions. We have some make-up artists booked, and four amazing designers have agreed to show clothing. I want it to look like Italian Vogue, but I don't have that kind of budget sadly. Plus, this is the USA so nudity is pretty much out.

No comments:

Post a Comment