Friday, July 2, 2010

All is not well in the House of Windsor...


^Elizabeth and Philip not being interesting enough.

1. Harry and Chelsey probably broke up again. Yay! Now he needs to find himself a new lady love, preferably an American. I'm single, Harry.

2. Fergie allegedly wants to be on Celebrity Rehab. Queenie told her no, but Fergie really wants the money. Seriously, Celebritey Rehab? Do none of the classier reality shows want her? You've hit rock bottom now, Fergie!

3. The Queen and Prince Philip are in Canada and they're being really boring so no one cares.

4. Will and Kate's nonexistent wedding is still being planned by the media. The two of them went in to buy a frozen pizza a few days ago and Kate had to pay with a credit card because neither one of them carry cash. The whole thing ended up in The Daily Fail; poor dears, they have no privacy.

5. The press says Charles and Camilla are "living separate lives" but it's not true.

2 comments:

  1. Lady T.R.-- I just wrote you a message and it was erased! Grrr! Anyway, glad to meet a fellow Anglophile and Royal-Watcher. Briefly-- Her Majesty the Queen and Prince P fascinate me because I wonder about their true relationship, whether Prince P has had many dalliances; the "code" regarding that within the confines of their marriage; I imagine he alternately makes her laugh and makes her cringe; I'm certain there is mutual respect and understanding between them. To me, it seems their marriage is "successful". Thanks for writing about Wallis-- glad you're digging into her as a person, the person that basically made Her Majesty, Her Majesty! Look forward to future posts.
    Yours,
    T-Bone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting, T-Bone.

    I really would love to know more about Elizabeth and Philip, but they are so private few people know what goes on between them. I'd like to think they are happy because otherwise it must be hell being in an unhappy marriage for years and years. At least in recent years I think her concern has been keeping Philip from making any jokes that will make the whole family look bad. He does seem to get away with a lot because of his age and the respect everyone has for his wife.

    I will have more on Wallis soon; I guess the reason I've written so much about her is that she's not obscure (and thus easy to research) but people don't seem to know a lot about her.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete