Saturday, July 17, 2010

Think before you speak!

There's an awful lot of things, that if I were to reread them now, I'd say to myself: "Good God, I wish I hadn't said that!"
-Prince Philip

Outrageous royal quotes, or why people in the public eye must think before they speak:

In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.
-Prince Philip

My father was frightened of his mother. I was frightened of my father and I am damned well going to see to it that my children are frightened of me.
-George V

I wish nothing but good; therefore, everyone who does not agree with me is a traitor and a scoundrel.
-George III

One thing you have to say for this Hitler Johnny-he knows how to treat the nosey brigade.
-Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester

I've committed every vice in my life except murder, and I don't want to die without doing that too.
-Princess Elisabeth of Romania

This is the Duchess of Windsor! Are you the son of a bitch that sent this fucking trout up here?
-Wallis, Duchess of Windsor

I am most anxious to enlist everyone who can speak or write to join in checking this mad, wicked folly of "Women's Rights," with all its attendent horrors, on which her poor feeble sex is bent, forgetting every sense of womanly feelings and propriety. Feminists ought to get a good whipping. Were woman to "unsex" themselves by claiming equality with men, they would become the most hateful, heathen and digusting of begins and would surely perish without male protection.I love peace and quiet, I hate politics and turmoil. We women are not made for governing, and if we are good women, we must dislike these masculine occupations.
-Queen Victoria

I have lost my oldest son, but I was glad of it.
-George II

Which Queen are you refering to? My sister, my mother or my husband?
-Princess Margaret

Fucking is the greatest pleasure in life; the second is drinking. For all can drink but not all can fuck.
-Edward VII

No comments:

Post a Comment