Monday, July 12, 2010

TheVictorianLady2: My new favorite person on Youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheVictorianLady2

Check out her channel right away! She has many cool royal and non-royal historical dramas you can watch in their entirety on her page.

So, waste an afternoon.

Right now I'm watching The Woman He Loved, which is one I'd actually never seen before.

I would recommend Firelight, which is an amazing historical romance film from the 1990's. No royals involved, but it's one of my favorite movies of all time. Really beautiful and romantic.


If you're looking for royals, she has:

The Lost Prince
The Woman He Loved
Wallis and Edward
Mrs. Brown

She says she will be uploading Victoria and Albert soon, so stay tuned!

She also has several Jane Austen adaptations if that's what you're in to.

No comments:

Post a Comment